Today I would like to portray my appreciation & affection for a timeless & stylish old treasure; The Denim Jacket. I had forgotten the utter utility of a denim jacket, until recently on a trip to Hong Kong I fell in love at the window of the Isabel Marant boutique. Before my eyes was the most perfect denim jacket; slightly frayed, a well worn blue, stylish cut & a denim so soft that it drapes perfectly on the body. And it the 3 months that followed, I have had more use out of it than any other item in my wardrobe. I particularly love the way the stylish ladies above have throw their denim over pretty lace frocks, an unexpected but delightful contrast.


  1. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you thin

  2. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Red White Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM wine red Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM wine red red Pointed